We continued to enjoy Italian foods with wines of the region with a serious Italian dinner each course paired to some tasty Italian wines.
Chef Kate Romane of e2 in Highland Park spent time in Italy last autumn and, with help from our friends, we been spent time prospecting for representative wines to match to her culinary adventures. If you care about points, we included a 95 AND a 100 point wine – but hey, we think the wine and the food experience will be worth all the points in the world if we get to spend the evening with friends!
Wines listed below – stay posted for more on the menu.
- Albino Armani 1607 Prosecco DOC
- Domus Pinot Grigio Friuli Latisana 2013
- Fattoria Scopone ‘Olivare’ Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2010
- Casanova di Neri Tenut Nuova Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2006
- Prosecco – Tesoro della Regina Prosecco