Welcome to the first in the 2016 spring dinner series at e2.
Bordeaux versus Napa – like titanic heavyweights, this on-going battle is too big to be ignored!
What fun to compare, head to head, a red and white from Bordeaux and from Napa, all four highly regarded. AND there are no losers, because we WIN for having tried wines from two of the world’s greatest (and most different) wine regions! YOU are a winner, if you come to dinner with an excellent meal paired to the wines prepared by Kate Romane (chef and owner of e2).
Join us Wednesday, March 30th at 6:30pm sharp to decide for yourself who comes out on top.
- Sparkler – Saint Hilaire Limoux Brut
- White Bordeaux – Chateau Graville Lacoste Blanc Graves 2014
- White Napa – Solace Sauvignon Blanc Napa Valley 2014
- Red Bordeaux – Chateau Malartic-Lagraviere Grand Cru Classe 2012
- Red Napa – Clos du Val Stag’s Leap Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
- crostini with egg salad and capers / crostini with gorgonzola mess and onion
- haricot vert with lemon and spring herbs
- mixed greens with hard egg, bleu cheese and olives
- red potatoes with parsley and saffron mayonnaise
- roast beef with porcini butter and peppercorn
- croissant bread pudding
SAVE THE DATE FOR THE NEXT IN THE SERIES
4/20 – Italian Blowout
5/11 – Jack v PLCB
Please note that all sales are final. If you find you are unable to use your seats, please contact Kate and Jack and they will see if there is someone on the wait list who can use them (although this is not guaranteed). Thank you!