WOW – thanks for your interest – we sold out fast! Please send an email if you would like to be added to the wait list.
Women in the wine world is not so uncommon as in the recent past, but we still think it is worthwhile dedicating a dinner to wines (and FOOD!) produced by women.
Kate Romane (chef and owner of e2) agreed to produce a tasty meal for us that will (if our plans work out as intended) match our array of women produced vino.
Join us Wednesday, November 18th at 6:30pm sharp for a family-style-dinner-extravaganza with wines created by women from around the world!
- Sparkler – Domaine Ste Michelle Brut NV
- Rose – Chateau d’Or et de Gueules Rose les Cimels 2014
- White – Yalumba Y Series Viognier Southeastern Australia 2014
- Red – Campo Viejo Rioja Reserva 2009
- Red – Mas Carlot Costieres de Nimes Cuvee Tradition Rouge 2013
All to go with this fabulous menu
- Smoked paprika braised beef
- Sautéed winter cabbage and hot peppers
- Saffron basmati with roasted red onion , almonds and parsley
- Local green salad with roncal, pepitas and white currant vinaigrette