Thanks for your interest. We are sold out. Please send an email if you would like to be added to the wait list.
Word association: Italian Food, Italian Wine, e2… I bet nearly everyone on this list immediately thought of DINNER!!!
Yes, that’s right. Kate Romane (chef and owner of e2) spent several weeks in Turin, Italy last fall attending the world-famous Terra Madre Food Conference. And you KNOW she exchanged recipes and concepts with tons of Italian chefs – and returned to Pittsburgh with a desire to try out her newly acquired, highly authentic Italian regional recipes – so we’re game right?!?!? We’ll do three dinners over the next three months each featuring a different region – starting in THE NORTH!
Join us February 18th at 6:30pm sharp for a super-authentic-tasty-family-style-dinner-extravaganza with wines of the region! After some research and combing the state stores for Piedmontese wines, some are unrated, but tasted in advance, others were rewarded 94 points by famous reviewers – you be the judge… here they are:
- Sparkler Veglio Re Della Notte Extra Dry NV Piedmont (no kidding, a sparkler from Piedmont!)
- Arneis Monchiero Carbone Roero Arneis ReCit 2013 Piedmont
- Gavi di Gavi Masseria dei Carmelitani 2013 Piedmont
- Barbera Vietti Barbera d’Asti Tre Vigne 2012 Piedmont
- Barolo Bel Colle 2010 Piedmont
SAVE THE DATE FOR THE REST OF THE SERIES
3/18 – Sicily
4/15 – Central Italy